Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron – Iron Protein Succinylate
Advancement in the Treatment Of Iron Deficiency Anemia
Ferretts IPS liquid iron supplement – Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS) is safe and efficacious. Due to its innovative technology, Ferretts IPS - Protein Succinylate (IPS) becomes insoluble only in the stomach—important because most compounds tend to irritate the stomach lining, often leading to significant discomfort.
Ferretts IPS - Protein Succinylate (IPS) dissolves in the intestine as ferric iron, and the active component is rapidly and efficiently absorbed.
Ferretts IPS - Protein Succinylate (IPS) has a superior safety profile, allowing long-lasting treatment, which is most often required for people with a deficiency and anemia intervention.
DEFICIENCY AND ANEMIA…
Iron is a mineral that is an essential constituent of blood and muscle, and is required for the transport of oxygen. It’s primary role relates to the ability of red blood cells to adequately carry oxygen to sustain the body’s cellular support. When deficiency progresses to anemia, and anemia is finally detected, an unbalanced condition has already been reached.
Iron deficiency develops insidiously and is often free of symptoms. Symptoms of anemia, however, include weakness, palpitations, lassitude, light-headedness, fatigue, and sometimes subtle behavioral changes. In addition, deficiency can lead to the inability to properly regulate temperature, and often people with a deficiency continually feel cold.
TARGETED SCREENING IS REQUIRED…
To fully detect and evaluate deficiency, screening should not be limited to anemia markers such as hemoglobin, red cell count, and hematocrit and erythrocyte morphology. Looking at the specific marker, serum ferritin is a far more accurate way to assess levels of iron stored in body tissues, and serum ferritin is therefore the preferred marker used to detect deficiency.
FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO DEFICIENCY…
- Increased Iron Requirement:
- Occurs during the growth spurts of infancy and adolescence.
- Occurs during pregnancy, where daily vitamin requirement increases about two-fold.
- Occurs during periods of repeated intense exercise, especially for women.
- For those on diets low in animal proteins.
- Following many gastrointestinal surgical procedures.
- During chronic diarrhea or intestinal malabsorption syndromes.
- In women, due to menstrual blood loss, coupled with diets offering low or moderately low levels.
- Among adult men and women, gastrointestinal bleeding, even that caused by daily aspirin use.
- Volunteer blood donors donating blood more than 3-4 times per year.
IRON DEFICIENCY HIGH-RISK GROUPS…
- Women, especially those with a history of child-bearing challenges.
- People with diets that are low in both meat and ascorbic acid.
- Elderly men and women.
- People who donate blood more than three times a year.
- People who use aspirin regularly.
- Athletes, especially women, who train at repeated high intensity.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND
Ferretts IPS - IRON PROTEIN SUCCINYLATE (IPS)…
The good news is that scientific research and clinical investigations have shown that Ferretts IPS liquid iron supplement - Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS) can play a critical role in both restoring and managing proper nutrient stores, to optimally meet the body’s metabolic needs.
Ferretts IPS - Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS) is proven efficacious, natural, extremely well tolerated, and of course, is MOST ADVANCED IRON DELIVERY safe to use everyday. That is why Ferretts IPS liquid iron supplement - Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS) has become such a highly recognized and highly respected supplement compound.
HOW Ferretts IPS liquid iron supplement - IRON PROTEIN SUCCINYLATE (IPS) WORKS…
- Insoluble at gastric pH Ferretts IPS - Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS), because of its unique gastro-protection, bypasses the gastric mucosa, eliminating painful contact, and providing optimal iron gastric tolerance.
- Soluble at duodenal pH, Ferretts IPS - Iron Protein Succinylate (IPS) passes through the stomach, and then is readily dissolved in the intestine, where iron is rapidly and safely absorbed.
Ferretts IPS liquid iron supplement - IRON PROTEIN SUCCINYLATE (IPS)
- Innovative, safe, technology.
- Optimized absorption.
- High tolerability.
- Improved efficacy. es that are responsible for HgH production.