Sales Terms and Conditions
All orders are subject to acceptance by Pharmics, Inc.
All orders shipped outside of the USA will be charged shipping.
Payment with order or as Stated on invoice.
A charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum allowed by law will be made on all balances exceeding 30 days. No orders will be shipped to any account with a balance owed in excess of 60 days. If account is referred to collection, purchaser agrees to pay any collection costs incurred including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices in effect at the time of shipment will apply.
Product ordered in error will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
No credit will be given for the return of:
- Closeout merchandise.
- Merchandise from anyone but the original purchaser.
- Merchandise that has been opened.
- Merchandise after 14 days of the purchase date
- External defacement and factors beyond our control.
Credit will be based on the current selling price or the original price, whichever is lower.
Return Good Procedure:
All returns must be AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE by Pharmics, Inc.
- Authorization must be obtained in writing.
- All shipments must be sent freight prepaid.
- The Return Authorization number must be on all cartons.
- Only those items authorized will be processed for credit.
- Unauthorized or freight collect items will be refused.
Error or Damage in Shipment:
Notification by customer must be made to Pharmics, Inc. within 72 hours of delivery in order to receive full credit for any product error, damage, or loss occurring in transit.
Claims for damaged goods will be honored after the original packaging and merchandise have been inspected by the carrier.